We are suckers for romantic wedding proposals, even more so when they happen at our mountain! With proposal season coming into full swing and the first snowfall in New Hampshire for the 2016-2017 season’s arrival, we can’t wait to see what happens this year!
Two years ago, we posted Tips for the Guys from the Guys, to help anyone looking for a little advice on proposing! The major takeaway was truly understanding your new bride to be and getting her ready for the proposal without her knowing it (bringing in her friends is key)!
Here are our 5 favorite proposal ideas:
- A favorite spot. Take her to your place, the spot here it all began or any place she feels special.
- Write a song. You could write the song yourself, or ask for a little help from your favorite local band!
- Fly in her family. Ask her family to come in for an impromptu weekend getaway.
- Write “Will You Marry Me” at the end of her favorite book. If she is a bookworm, take her favorite book or most current read to write in the best ending ever.
- Schedule a ski trip to a winter wonderland of romance. Many mountains (including us!) love having proposals on Valentine’s Day or any day of the ski season!
You can also take a look at The Knot and their 58 Most Romantic Ways to Propose! Always remember, it will be a special day no matter what happens! Congratulations on your soon to be engagement!