We are so excited to start this next wedding season off with a bang! There are some great bridal shows coming up and we’re ready for them. Bridal shows can be intimidating for some so we wanted to give you a few tips and tricks to get everything you can out of the experience!
Where Pats Peak will be this year:
Jan. 11 WZID Bridal Expo, Manchester Radisson
Feb. 15 New England Bridal Expo, Manchester Radisson
Mar. 1 Concord Bridal Show, More information to come!
Mar. 15 Main Event DJs, Castleton in Windham, NH
Tips and Tricks
- Wear comfortable shoes! Many bridal shows have hundreds of vendors and you can be there for hours, so make sure you can stay on your feet for that long.
- Bring address labels or business cards! Most vendors will ask you for your contact information so bringing pre-made labels will save you a lot of time and energy.
- Don’t rush! You are going to a bridal show to learn about the different vendors and their services. Make sure you talk to them and understand the culture with those facilities and the personalities you could be working with.
- Bring someone with you! Of course your fiancé is preferable but if they can’t go, your family and friends can surely keep you on track and help you through the crowds!
- Go to every table! You will have time and you never know what that vendor has to offer. Make sure you get everything out of each bridal show you attend.
- Make a list of products and services you need the most.
- Create a budget for each service.
- Prioritize your list based on how far out you need to secure that service. Many facilities book up to a year in advance so that would be first on the list.
- Bring a calendar or datebook to schedule appointments with vendors.
- Don’t be shy. Talk with the vendors and ask all your questions. They’re at the show to hopefully get your business and want to talk.
Make sure to stop by and say hi and mention you saw this post!